HeartScarves was developed in response to feelings of fear and isolation WomenHeart Champions were experiencing as a result of their heart disease. These handmade gifts are brought to heart patients within hospitals, to offer support and comfort for women during their recovery and beyond.
Get Involved with HeartScarves Today
HeartScarves Program Guidelines
- HeartScarves are gifts from the heart. They are never for sale.
- The scarves are red and handmade.
- Each scarf has a label sewn in, identifying the scarf as a WomenHeart heart scarf. These are sewn in at the WomenHeart warehouse where they also go through a required sanitation process.
- A printed gift card is attached to each scarf, explaining the meaning of the program.
- The scarves are often hand-delivered to women in the hospital or cardiac rehab center right after their cardiac event.
- Please note that HeartScarves are often worn indoors. There are some hospital procedures and medical tests where women are allowed to wear their scarves and so they don’t get tangled, we suggest a size of about 3 to 4 inches wide, and 50 to 60 inches long.
After completing your HeartScarves red scarf:
- Package the scarf in a waterproof or protective mailing envelope.
- Complete and enclose your personalized gift card (optional)
- Affix shipping label to HeartScarves package: Print out your mailing label here
WomenHeart HeartScarves Project
c/o Big Show Product Fulfillment
1525 Gin Road
Gold Hill, NC 28071