Membership in the WomenHeart National Hospital Alliance is $3,000 per year (Jan 1-Dec 31). The annual dues support your hospital’s partnership and support from WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease as collaborators in advancing women’s heart health.
WomenHeart brings its unparalleled resources and programs to your hospital and community to empower women to take charge of their heart health! The partnership provides progressive hospitals committed to gender-specific cardiovascular care the opportunity to advance education and support for their women heart patients.
Join now and receive:
- Opportunity to send up to two women to WomenHeart’s Science & Leadership Symposium at Mayo Clinic (transportation covered by the individual or hospital; lodging and meals covered by WomenHeart)
- Listing on www.WomenHeart.org, with link to the hospital’s website
- Opportunity to co-brand patient education materials
- National Hospital Alliance Member Tool Kit
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Attendance for two WomenHeart Science & Leadership Symposium trainees to WomenHeart’s bi-annual Support Network Coordinator’s Conference (transportation covered by the individual or hospital; lodging and meals covered by WomenHeart)
- Attendance at the annual National Hospital Alliance member meeting in Washington, D.C.
- Access to clinician webinars
- Two complimentary tickets to the Wenger Awards in Washington, D.C.
Value to hospital: The National Hospital Alliance
- Increases patient satisfaction and loyalty by providing post-discharge patient support by other women who are living with heart disease through peer to peer support
- Increases value of the hospital brand and value in the community by delivering low-cost, volunteer-led WomenHeart Support Network for hospital and community
- Leverages trained volunteers to speak on behalf of the hospital at local community events and distribute co-branded patient education materials
- Demonstrates a significant contribution towards your community’s health
To join the National Hospital Alliance, Contact NHA Support at email@example.com or call 202-728-7199.