Avocados are versatile and can be a great addition to your meals for breakfast!
Serves 1 or more
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Crack an egg in the center of each avocado.
- Rub a skillet with a light coating of oil.
- Place the avocado halves on the skillet and turn up to medium heat.
- Place a lid over the skillet and allow it to cook for two to three
- Remove with a spatula, sprinkle with your favorite spices and serve.
This is a very satisfying breakfast meal.
Calories: 460, Fat: 39g, Sat
Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 18g, Fiber: 13.5g, Protein: 17g, Sodium: 156mg