WomenHeart Champions are working across Kansas to educate women about heart disease. Explore the links below to learn more about the WomenHeart resources available in Kansas to support women living with heart disease and to help all women stay heart-healthy!
Support Networks in Kansas
Led by trained patient volunteers, WomenHeart’s local support groups meet monthly to provide women living with heart disease critical peer-to-peer support, information and encouragement. WomenHeart currently has two support networks in Kansas. Please note, the majority of our support network meetings are conducted in English. Contact a WomenHeart Support Network Coordinator for details on the next scheduled meeting today:
- WomenHeart of Olathe (Olathe, KS)
- WomenHeart of Overland Park (Merriam, KS)
- WomenHeart of SE Kansas
- WomenHeart of South St. Louis County (St. Louis, MO)
- WomenHeart of West St. Louis County (Chesterfield, MO)
- WomenHeart of Mid St. Louis County (St. Louis, MO)
- WomenHeart of Kansas City, MO (Kansas City, MO)
- WomenHeart of Midtown Kansas City (Kansas City, MO)
- WomenHeart of St. Charles County (St. Peters, MO)
- WomenHeart of Lake St. Louis County (Lake St. Louis, MO)
- WomenHeart of Fenton (Fenton, MO)
Learn more about how WomenHeart Champions are working in Kansas and around the country to help women heart disease survivors live healthier lives.
Interested in advocating for women and heart disease? Review our advocacy initiatives and help us take action to improve heart health care for women!
WomenHeart Champions are the "boots on the ground" in communities across the nation. These highly trained volunteers are available to speak about their heart disease journey as well as share important heart-health information. Find out how to request a WomenHeart Champion to speak at your next community event!