1 Tbsp olive oil
1 onion, medium, chopped
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 large head cauliflower, chopped into 2 inch pieces
2 large tomatoes, chopped
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp parsley, dried
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Chop the cauliflower, onion and tomatoes.
2. Add 1 inch of water and cauliflower to a pan. Cook over medium heat and let boil for about 3 minutes.
3. In a large pan, heat oil and onion for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the garlic powder and cooked cauliflower to a large pan. Continue to cook and continually stir for another 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Add the tomatoes and black pepper. Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle parsley and cheese on top. Serve.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 90; fat: 3.5 g.; saturated fat: 1 g.; protein: 5 g.; carbohydrates: 12 g.; fiber: 4 g.; cholesterol: 5 mg.; sodium: 95 mg.
Image courtesy of Food Network Kitchen