1 lb of Brussels sprouts
2 Tbsp olive oil
Pepper to taste
Assorted Seasonings (choose one, or get creative and mix 'em together!
2 tablespoons lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
3 cloves chopped garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 425F.
2. Slice off the larger stems of the Brussels sprouts, and then cut them in half.
3. Toss the halved sprouts with olive oil.
4. Put the Brussels sprouts sliced-side down on a sprayed baking sheet, and put in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until soft.
5. Add pepper and desired seasonings to sprouts and toss to coat.
Nutritional analysis per serving (based on 4 servings): Calories 110, Protein 3 g, Fat 7 g, Saturated fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrates 8 g, Fiber 4 g, Sodium 35 mg.
Photo courtesy of www.rachelcooks.com