- 4 medium-sized, ripe pears
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of fat-free ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and spray 9" glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Core and half pears, then arrange them in pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp
- Bake until pears are tender for roughly 25 mins.
- Combine ricotta and 1 tsp cinnamon in blender or food processor, blend until light
- Let pears slightly cool for about 10 mins. Top each pear half with 2 Tbsp
Nutrition per serving:
136 calories; 0.7 g fat; 0 g sat. fat; 10 mg cholesterol; 30 g carbs; 5 g protein, 4
g fiber; 60 mg sodium.
Image Source: www.myrecipes.com