HeartScarves Program Guidelines
- HeartScarves are gifts from the heart. They are never for sale.
- The scarves are red and handmade.
- Each scarf has a label sewn in, identifying the scarf as a WomenHeart heart scarf. These are sewn in at the WomenHeart warehouse.
- A printed gift card is attached to each scarf, explaining the meaning of the program.
- The scarves are often hand-delivered to women in the hospital or cardiac rehab center right after their cardiac event.
- Please note that HeartScarves are often worn indoors. There are some hospital procedures and medical tests where women are allowed to wear their scarves and so they don’t get tangled, we suggest a size of about 3 to 4 inches wide, and 50 to 60 inches long.
After completing your HeartScarves red scarf:
WomenHeart HeartScarves Project
c/o Big Show Product Fulfillment
1525 Gin Road
Gold Hill, NC 28071
Spread the word! Download our printable HeartScarves Handout to share with your community.
Thank you to the following volunteers, who have donated HeartScarves in 2017!
- Lois Payton
- Fortville Christian Church, Fortville, IN
Connect with other HeartScarves volunteers on the HeartScarves Facebook group
Read the History of HeartScarves and testimonials here.