WomenHeart's Red Bag of Courage® was developed to provide women with accurate information on various aspects of heart disease, so they can make heart healthy decisions about diet, exercise, medical treatment and mental health.
Distributed through WomenHeart Champions, support networks, women’s heart programs, physician offices and partner organizations, WomenHeart’s Red Bags of Courage® delivers life-saving information and tools, as well as coupons and products to help women take charge of their heart health directly to women with heart disease and women at risk. The inaugural program launch resulted in distribution of 100,000 Red Bags of Courage® per year.
What's in the Bag?
Check out WomenHeart's new Virtual Red Bag of Courage here for downloadable PDFs of important heart health information you and your loved ones should know.
• WomenHeart’s membership brochure
• WomenHeart’s "Know your heart attack warning signs” bookmark
• WomenHeart’s "Get Smart About Your Heart” brochure
• WomenHeart's "Living Well with Heart Disease"
• and a variety of heart health information provided by generous supporters of WomenHeart
To learn about how to become a sponsor of the Red Bag of Courage® program, contact Mary McGowan