Twitter Chat: Understanding the New Cholesterol Guidelines
Wednesday, November 20th
from 12 noon to 1 p.m.
Join us for a Twitter chat to discuss the new ACC/AHA guidelines on the treatment of blood cholesterol in adults.
- Dr. Robert Schwartz, Cardiologist, Minneapolis Heart Institute® at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Dr. Sharon Mulvagh, Director, Women’s Heart Clinic at Mayo Clinic and College of Medicine.
Twitter Chat Details:
In partnership with WomenHeart, we’ll be discussing the recently released ACC/AHA guidelines on the treatment of blood cholesterol in adults by participating in our Twitter chat using the hashtag #MHIFchat. You’ll have the opportunity to speak directly with Drs. Schwartz and Mulvagh about your questions and concerns.
Topics to be discussed in the chat include:
- An overview of the new guidelines and how they might impact you
- What statin medications are and how they work
- Personal risk factors and steps to reduce your risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- The benefits and limitations of lifestyle approaches
To submit a question in advance, send an email to email@example.com or tweet us @MHIF_Heart using #MHIFchat.
Twitter Chat Tips
Want to join the discussion? Follow these 3 simple steps!
- Go toTwitter.
- Search for the hashtag #MHIFchat.
- Follow the conversation, and chime in when you have something to say!
You can make it even easier if you follow the chat using www.tweetchat.com, sign into Twitter and enter the #MHIF chat hashtag. A box will pop up that includes only the tweets from that hashtag. And when you have something to say, the hashtag will be automatically added to your tweets.
« Go to Upcoming Event List